The BB Cream Girl HAUL
I love waiting for packages to arrive, and when they do, its like a gift from myself 😀 You know what I love more – ripping apart the packaging and opening up the box to see what’s inside 😀 Now you might think to yourself – How does this excite her when she chose the products and knows what she is getting? – Clearly you need to get some online shopping done, coz honey, you’re clearly missing out 😛
I knew my package from The BB Cream Girl was coming soon, but I just didn’t know when exactly. I was on a mini break during the weekend when I got a call from the courier saying he has a delivery for me from The BB Cream Girl. Guys, I kid you not, I was literally on the verge of crying my eyeballs out as I explained to him that I wasn’t in town and rescheduled the delivery date.
So I finally got back and believe me I was glued to my window like a creep just waiting for him to arrive. I’ve never eagerly waited for anyone / anything before as much as I did yesterday, but there is a first for everything 😀 He was quite late in terms of delivery, I think I was the last person in his route for the day, but all is well now that I have my package in hand 🙂
So my haul was obviously a Korean skincare & hair care one. I’ve been meaning to try new brands and ingredients that I’ve never quite used before, so this would explain the random / strange bits and bobs that you would find here today 😛 I will list down the items I got with a short description below. I’m planning on doing detailed individual product reviews on each item mentioned below, however if you’d like a short ‘first impression’ blogposts let me know in the comment section below and I will surely get in to it asap 😀
- Berrisom – Placenta Firming Hydro Gel Eye Patch – Yes, you read right. There is no typo. This is a hydrating eye patch / mask that has placenta as its main ingredient 😛 Basically this product contains extracts from the temporary placenta of pregnant mammals. Research indicates that it is rich in protein and amino acids that enhance skin cell repair and renewing while strengthening immunity. Interesting right? I’m very curious about one thing though – The placenta from which mammals?
- Mizon – Black Snail All in One Cream – This all-in-one snail cream contains 90% black snail mucus filtrate mixed with more than 20 different kinds of plants. It takes care of many skin issues including lose pores and irregular skin tone resulting in healthy looking skin. Snail mucus on my face? Not so sure how I feel about this but I’m very excited to see if it performs as it claims 😀
- Secret Key – Multi Cell Night Repair Eye Cream – This is a multifunctional anti aging eye cream that is enriched and fortified with organic ingredients that effectively prevents signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles. This cream is uniquely formulated to hydrate, whiten and smoothen the eyes’ sensitive layers. Hopefully this will help fix the damage done to my under eyes from all the sleepless nights.
- COSRX – AHA/BHA Clearing Treatment Toner – This advanced formulation reduces the appearance of whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes, while cleansing pores. In all honesty, I’ve been waiting for this product the most. It is currently among the best Korean Skincare product (mainly due to the presence of both AHA and BHA) in combating the ever so annoying whiteheads and blackheads. Really excited to try this one out and see how it performs.
- COSRX – BHA Blackhead Power Liquid – BHA blackhead power moisturizer is clinically proven to reduce the formation of blackheads. It helps in the removal of excess sebum while hydrating the skin. Sounds like we may have a solution to those pesky little blackheads that take over our face every now and then.
- COSRX – Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask – Enriched with more than 65% rice extracts, this mask provides intensive nourishment with deep moisture and brightening effects. I mainly got this overnight mask because my skin has been looking quite dull and dry lately. So hopefully this mask would do the trick and nurse my skin back to its healthy glow.
- COSRX – Acne Pimple Master Patch – Heals acne, blemishes and prevents future breakouts. This product in particular has been raved about by many beauty gurus in the Kbeauty world that I had to give it a try to see if its worth it or nah.
- COSRX – Blackhead Silk FingerBall – This 100% natural silk cocoon finger ball removes old blackhead and sebum. It contains natural protein Sericin for sensitive skin types. Easy and convenient Usage for Deep Cleansing. Y’all can’t tell me this isn’t cool, because I’m super excited to try this one out. Only thing that creeps me out about it is that silk worms used to live in it :O
- A’PIEU – NonCo Tea Trea Spot Patch – It is formulated with pure essential tea tree oil. These spot patches help change those troublesome spots into clean and clear skin. Also contains grape seed oil and hyaluronic acid to keep your skin well moisturized.
- Secret Key – Blackhead out pore clean care – This is a 3-Step Nose Pack containing witch hazel extract that helps in skin protection and soothing. Extracts of Charcoal, Black sesame and Rice remove black head and excessive sebum. The extracts of tea tree leaves, lemon and lime thoroughly wash off excessive sebum out of pores, squeezing the enlarged pores where black head and sebum are removed. Finally the Bio cellulose pack calms down irritated and heated skin by giving moisture to the skin. Sounds promising for a nose pack 🙂
- TonyMoly – Petite Bunny Glossy Bar in shades 3 & 4. This lip balms have such cute packaging, I couldn’t resist 😛
Bonus: Whenever you order from The BB Cream Girl, rest assured you will always get some free sheet masks in your package 😀 I got 4 from Nature Republic, 2 of which are my fav, and 2 were new to me.