A much over due review, but that’s because I wanted to really test out the product and give you guys an honest and detailed review. About a month ago, I was contacted by Monte UAE, a company that distributes luxury perfumed soaps with intensive whitening properties. They kindly gave a couple of their soaps to try out for review purposes.
I’m usually one that stays away from whitening products because of the harmful ingredients that those products contain, however, I decided to give the Monte soaps a try because they are made of natural and organic ingredients.
Their soaps are all Glycerin based, which is a well known for its moisturizing abilities. This is actually good news. I’ve been staying away from bar soaps as they have the tendency to strip away the moisture from my skin, leaving them dry and flaky. Because only natural ingredients were used in making these soaps, there are many benefits to it:
- Hypo-allergenic: doesn’t not contain any ingredient that could cause allergic reactions
- Paraben free: Parabens are a commonly used preservative in the beauty world; they prevent fungus, bacteria and other microbes from growing in your skincare and beauty products despite the warm and moist conditions (similar to bathrooms). Studies have found that there is a reason for concern in the presence of parabens in our beauty products as they have been linked to numerous types of cancer.
- Non-comedogenic: will not clog your pores.
- Skin Repair
- Soften skin
- Intensively Whitening
- Gentle Exfoliant
- Delight the senses
- Bring out Glowing & Youthful skin
The Monte soaps come in 3 different scents:
- Delicate – “A casual and breezy, sparkling fruity-floral scent that evokes the spirit of the Sicilian Summer”. This is actually my favorite of the 3. I was also lucky enough to be sent the full sized version of this , it was as if they knew I’d like it. Note: Contains Lime, Cedar, Bluebell and Apple.
- Timeless – “A fragrance of a real woman, a woman who knows who she is, where she’s going and knows exactly how to get there.”
Note: Contains Bergamot, Lemon, Neroli and Ylang-ylang, the heart of jasmine, Rose, Lily of the valley and Iris, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Amber and Patchouli.
- Perky – ” The fragrance of joy, the essence of a sunny, happy morning. Wear Happy and be happy.” I didn’t like the scent of this one that much, so i was happy that I got the trial size version.
Notes: Contains Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, Hawaiian Wedding Flower.
My opinions on Monte soaps?
The soap descriptions are true to their word. I’ve used up all the 3 soaps and I can confidently say that with continuous use, you will notice that your skin has brightened up a bit. What I liked the most had to be that they didn’t dry my skin out at all! In fact, my skin was left moisturized and soft! Another thing I really enjoyed is how the scent of the soaps lingered on my skin for at least 4-5 hours. Over all, I like it and would buy it with my own money (once I’m done with my shower gel collection ofc :p)
Where can you get your Monte Soaps?
Give them a call at +971-50-378-1812. Each of these bars of soap cost 35AED which is pretty reasonable in my opnion considering its an organic soap.
MonteUAE Social Media: