LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask
We’ve all experienced stressful days in which all we seem to be running out of is time and to make it even worse our skin looks dull and unhealthy.
On those days my go to product has to be the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. As the name suggests this is a mask that you slather all over your face and sleep with it on.
Turned off by the thought of sleeping with a wet face mask on? Well, You Shouldn’t be!
Laneige’s water sleeping mask promises to give you moisturized, healthy looking skin that mimics a good night of uninterrupted sleep. Does it perform as it claims? ABSOLUTELY YES! I’ve been using the mask for over a year now, and every time I wash it off in the morning, I’m amazed by how plump and soft my skin is. Honestly, its a no brainer for days where your skin is just not feeling so well!
Some facts listed on Laneige’s website regarding their Water sleeping mask:
- Recorded 16 million sales since it’s release
- International best seller sleeping mask, with 1 sold every 12 seconds.
According to Laneige, there are 4 main reasons why you should get your hands on this sleeping mask:
- It is embedded with SLEEP-TOX™ technology that helps purify your skin overnight resulting in rejuvenated, well rested looking skin.
- It’s MOISTURE WRAP™ technology assists your skin in locking all the moisture goodness overnight
- Skin Soothing: It’s very mild on your skin, making it suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- Aromatic SLEEPSCENT™ technology enables you to relax and have a peaceful sleep thus boosting your skin’s ability to regenerate overnight.
I’ve got combination skin (mostly dry with a slightly oily t-zone), so it’s very easy for me to notice a drastic change in my skin’s texture every time I use it, and I can testify that Laneige’s claims regarding this mask are 100% true. Laneige also recommends to use the mask 2-3 times a week, however there are times where I use it almost everyday and my skin thanks me for it 🙂 They also recommend using the spatula it came with as a guide to the quantity to apply, yet again I tend to apply more than recommended on days my skin is feeling extra dry and it works just as well.
If you are worried about the mask spreading all over your pillow cases, then you can put your worries aside. I’ve never faced this situation as my skin easily absorbs 90% within the first 5 minutes ( yes, my skin is that dry! ) so nothing much is spread over my pillow case while I sleep.
- Very sturdy plastic packaging
- Hygienic – if you use the tiny spatula it comes with to scoop the product out of the container
What I liked about it:
- A little goes a long way with this product! The jar comes with 70 ml worth of sleeping mask, and I’m still using the same one I got about a year ago.
- It is affordable, I got mine online from desertcart for AED 116 ( it took about 2 weeks to be delivered )
- Very light texture
- Does an excellent job in moisturizing my skin over night,
- Leaves my skin looking plump and healthy once washed off
- Perfect to apply in flight – if you are interested in pampering your skin while traveling ( though you’ll probably have to scoop out some product in a travel size container or just get the travel size versions that can also be found on desertcart)
- It doesn’t leave a sticky residue as it dries off
- Very easy to rinse off
- Has a very relaxing, mild scent to it
- Packaging is great, there will be no spillage
What I didn’t like:
- Nothing! Totally love this product
Would I recommend it?
Yes, I recommend it to everyone! It is perfect for all skin types and keeps my skin’s moisture levels in check!